Enclosed and Open Car Haulers
Designed with lower deck heights and adapted for safe and easy vehicle transport, car hauling trailers are great for moving automobiles, small tractors, ATVs, and side-by-sides.
These trailers come in a range of sizes and materials, including pine or steel flooring. Additionally, you can choose from either an open car trailer or an enclosed car trailer.
The best car trailer is an important part of caring for your vehicle while it’s in transit. When buying a car hauler, you'll want to consider the following:
- Open vs. Enclosed Trailers
- Enclosed car hauler trailers offer full-coverage from the elements and can be used to store your vehicle permanently.
- Trailer Size
- Picking a trailer size depends on how many cars you need to haul at once and the size of your car or cars.
- Trailer Weight
- Knowing how much your car or cars weigh is critical when choosing the best car hauler trailer. The weight of the trailer and the car(s) that will be towed determine the vehicle's size needed for towing.
- Steel vs. Aluminum
- The type of material used on the trailer determines the trailer's price and weight.